Monday, August 8, 2016

Here is my  latest drawing :). Grandma taught me how to do this one, it took about 6 days, and is titled...well, that's up to you! (Vote on a name or comment any suggestions you have for a title.) Hope you like it! 


The one on the left is mine, and the one on the right is the one that Grandma drew. 
Here are some of our title ideas:

1. The Falling Heart (Haha, get it? Like The Falling Part? ;) )
2. Falling Out of Love
3. Heartbreak
4. Artbreak
5. Heartbroken
6. Not Cut Out for Love
7. Cut out for Love
8. Heart Art

Feel free to vote, and/or write your own suggestions! <3


5 comments:

  1. I just want it to have a title that makes you smile rather than feel sad, so I like "Cut out for Love" or "The Falling Heart" ... just because ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that I have decided on the title "Cut out for Love" :)

    ReplyDelete