Sunday, October 18, 2015

Walker (8 yrs old)


Walker wanted to share some of his drawings with family.  These were all done when he was 8 years old.  He loves to draw and create things.  Must be related to a lot of artists or something.  (Sorry if they are light, I'm still learning how to do this scanning and art blog thing - Angela)
 Walker informed me that chickadees eat upside down, so his drawing is rotated correctly.

Walker - Aladdin's genie.

Walker - Dragon drawing learned from a drawing book.

Walker - Lamp in our living room.

Walker - Lego Star Wars guy.
Walker - Pizza Delivery Guy that he made up.


Walker - Face drawing lesson with Grandma when she was taking care of all my kids for Montana being born.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Walker, I am impressed! Great drawings, especially for your age! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Walker! You have a nice variety of drawings here. What is your favorite thing to draw? I think my favorite one here is the pizza delivery guy :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Cartoon people/things, people, penguins, animals.

      Delete
  3. Thank you Didi :). Thank you for the first comment :). -Walker

    ReplyDelete
  4. Walker! I love these drawings. You are getting better and better. Did you know that the lamp you drew is called a "contour drawing". It is kind of an outline drawing without any shading. It is one of the things an art teacher would have you do, if you were in a class. I like how all of your drawings are so different. They are great!

    ReplyDelete